Try not to extravagant cooking? All you need to do to make this is heat up the pot
• READY IN15 minutes
• COOKING TIMENo time by any stretch of the imagination
• PREP TIME15 minutes
• 1 red apple, washed and cut
• ½ a lemon, squeezed
• 200 g couscous
• 200 g solidified British nursery peas, defrosted
• 3 tbsp harissa glue
• 14 g new mint, washed and hacked, in addition to additional leaves to embellish
• 240 g cooked dish chicken bosom, skin eliminated and cut into strips
• 60 g Abergavenny delicate goats’ cheddar, disintegrated
Blend the cut apple in with the lemon juice to stop it going earthy colored. Put the couscous and peas in a heatproof bowl. Pour over 200ml bubbling water, spread and let sit for 5 minutes, until the water has been assimilated.
Lighten up the couscous with a fork, at that point mix in 2 tablespoons of the harissa glue. Include seventy five percent of the apple, alongside the mint leaves and blend well. In a different bowl, join the chicken with the staying 1 tablespoon harissa glue.
Partition the couscous blend among 4 serving plates and top with the harissa chicken. Dissipate over the rest of the apple cuts and disintegrate over the goats’ cheddar. Topping with additional mint leaves to serve.