This is an incredible storecupboard dinner with a couple of vegetables tossed in
• READY IN50 minutes
• COOKING TIME40 minutes
• PREP TIME10 minutes
• SERVES3 3 little children
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion, finely slashed
• 1 stick celery, finely slashed (discretionary)
• 1 red, orange or yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
• 1 clove garlic, finely slashed
• 2 x 400g tins slashed tomatoes
• 1 tbsp tomato purée
• 300g pasta
• 1 x 200g tin fish in spring water, depleted
• 50g ground cheddar
• 1 modest bunch new parsley, finely cleaved
• 2 cuts wholemeal bread
Preheat the broiler to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4.
Then, heat the oil in a hefty based skillet, include the onion, celery, if utilizing, pepper and garlic, and fry tenderly for 10 minutes until truly delicate. Include the tomatoes, tomato purée and stew tenderly, revealed, for 15 minutes, until thickened.
Then, cook the pasta as per pack directions and channel. Put the pasta in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the fish over the top. Spread with the pureed tomatoes and cautiously combine.
Toast the bread and disintegrate into breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the cheddar, spices and breadcrumbs over the top. Prepare for 15 minutes until the top is brilliant and the pasta is warmed through.