A trace of ginger, garlic and Chinese five flavor transforms extra pork into this scrumptious noodle dish
• READY IN20 minutes
• COOKING TIME10 minutes
• PREP TIME10 minutes
• 2 tbsp Chinese five-flavor glue
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp clear nectar
• 1 clove garlic, finely hacked
• 2½cm piece root ginger, stripped and finely ground
• 1 red stew, deseeded and finely cleaved
• 1 tsp cornflour
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 onion, finely hacked
• 300g broccoli, cut into little florets
• 150g green cabbage, hacked
• 300g cooked dish pork, cut into flimsy strips
• 2 settles fine egg noodles
• 15g new coriander, washed and cleaved
Make the sauce. In a little bowl, combine the five zest glue, soy sauce, nectar, garlic, ginger, bean stew and cornflour. Mix in 100ml virus water and race until smooth. Put in a safe spot.
Warmth the oil in an enormous wok or griddle. Include the onion, broccoli and cabbage and pan fried food for 5 minutes.
Then, carry a medium container of water to the bubble. Include the noodles and cook for 3 minutes until delicate. Channel and add to the wok with the pork and vegetables. Throw together until consolidated and serve quickly, decorated with the coriander.