• READY IN30 minutes
• COOKING TIME15 minutes
• PREP TIME15 minutes
• 260g solidified cod filets, defrosted and wiped off with kitchen paper
• 450g instant pounded potato
• 100g spring onions, managed and slashed
• 4 tbsp plain flour
• 200g solidified, cooked stripped prawns, defrosted, depleted and generally slashed
• 4 tbsp tartare sauce
• 1 egg, beaten
• 90g fine breadcrumbs
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• 120g pack plate of mixed greens leaves
Put the cod filets in a skillet and spread with water. Bring to a stew and cook for 3 minutes until the fish is obscure. Channel and piece with a fork.
Put the crushed potato in a huge bowl and blend in the chipped cod, a large portion of the spring onions, 1 tbsp flour, the cleaved prawns and a large portion of the tartare sauce. Season with newly ground dark pepper and shape into 8 even-sized fishcakes.
Put the rest of the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in 3 separate dishes. Softly dust each fishcake with flour, at that point dunk into the beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
Warmth the oil in a huge griddle and fry the fishcakes for 5 minutes, turning once, until brilliant. Blend the rest of the spring onions in with the plate of mixed greens and present with the fishcakes and the remaining tartare sauce.